Saturday, November 17, 2012

GAZA, i am here.

first muharram, that peaceful morning, a morning that for the first time i can woke earlier than normal, i heard off some unpleasant news from my room-mate.

I was told by her that Gaza was under attacking by Israel and that time and i could not say anything, Israel was bombing my brothers and sisters there while i just had a sweet dream!

that night i was browsing the picture and news from Gaza, all the pictures show me the burden that my bros and sis have on their shoulder, show me how the cute 10-months baby syahid, show me how ignorance the war is towards the humanity.

i don't know how the things started, but i do know what is the war. in war, i see small but strong hope, and in war i see human, but with no humanity. 

i don't know at all how it felt to be in such tragic war, but i do understand the pain when looking at my bros and sis fighting for a life there. i do know how their feeling when their child bombed in front of their very eyes. i do know they hoping for life, hoping for better, hoping for future, hoping for Allah.

O` Allah, please help them.

Dear Palestinians, i am always here, to pray for your safeness and peacefulness with all my heart for all my brother and sister there.

you still have me, a love from me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

tett tett tettt. kisah betul kau dengan aku kan. :P