Thursday, May 16, 2013

and I am nobody

whatever has or will happen I will always smile.

I will always have to be a grateful person as I am nobody without Him.

I am shallow, small and insignificant 

yet the pearl inside me is what will be questioned hereafter,

and that is called iman,

I thought I had live in an awesome life so I do want the same forever

but it is not a guarantee that it will be the same later.

in Islam, everything, everyone, and every action is judged equally.

what makes you different is based on your iman, my iman

pray not because you need something, but because you have a lot to be thankful for.


my Lord, I am seeking for Your forgiveness.

suppressed my own evil will that grows beneath my weak heart

armor me with your greatest love

guide me, lead me to You and never let me stray 

prosper me with your kindness

spark me with the light and easiness

and let me live with your love, my Lord

with iman and taqwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tett tett tettt. kisah betul kau dengan aku kan. :P