Tuesday, June 25, 2013

hazing

The earth is dying. Selangor is in hazing atmosphere now. Shah Alam, Klang and Banting are hazing with dangerous API - almost reaching 300 in yesterday evening. the root of this situation? I heard it is caused by deforestation by Indonesia country which the smoke spread widely through Malaysia. Johor had to face it first and now the haze moving to the north, just like enveloping the whole Malaysia.

I don't think my nose is well adapted with this polluted air. Is there anyone? I hate smoke, haze, open burning or anything will make my nose itching, my eyes blurring and my brain stops working. its scored well in influenced my mood. I hate smokers too. Hey smokers, do you like being in hazing sleep? This is just like us when we are around you, stupid!


it was raining here, at 8 pm about 2 hours. and now, 3 pm :  the sky starts to pour its tears. crying for its old friend, the earth. the sky is helping in refreshing the earth. the sky is doing for the earth sake, which its residences don't even care.

we are the most ignorant species in this very land. all thing is our's and we have damn right to do anything out of everything without further consideration. we put our nose high and proud with our human being achievements, classifying ourselves as most intelligent creatures have ever set foot on the land, and look other being as brainless. deep inside our heart, human lost its humanity. such irony that make me want to laugh. 

we are the stupidest.

2 comments:

  1. tought the title will be haziq.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. nah sorry. it's 'hazing'. maybe after thiss there will be a post about you. MAYBE. :D

      Delete

tett tett tettt. kisah betul kau dengan aku kan. :P